We offer a non-competitive program in a safe, fun, stress-free environment! We have small classes with experienced instructors. Our instructional curriculum techniques follow USA Gymnastics guidelines with a touch of fun!
- Registration is conducted by mail only or during designated registration times.
- Registration is NOT conducted the 1st night of class unless prearranged with the instructor.
- We carry liability and excess medical coverage only. Your own health insurance is used as the primary coverage.
- Please complete both the registration and insurance forms and send with full payment to:
Donna's Gymnastics, LLC
5711 6th Ave.
Kenosha, WI 53140
Tuition Information & Multiple Discounts
- Family Discount & Additional Class Discounts: Receive 5% discount for more than 1 child from the same immediate family enrolling in classes OR receive a 5% discount if 1 student is enrolled in 2 or more classes (This discount cannot be used on 1 day camps & clinics & can not be used in combination with $10 off coupons). This discount is NOT given on the registration & gymnastic insurance fee.
- * The early registration discount cannot be combined with the 5% family discount.
Full Tuition is required at registration. Spots will not be held open for students unless FULL tuition payment is paid.
Registration & Gymnastics Insurance Fee (THIS IS DUE EVERY FALL)
- This fee is due to ALL students starting each Fall Term #1 & is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- This fee should NOT be included as part of the 5% multiple discounts given on tuition.
- This fee is paid once a gymnastic year (from Term #1-5/Summer).
- This will also entitle members to discounts on special clinics (such as our cartwheel/side aerial/back handspring clinics), parties & special event days.
- An insurance card will need to be filled out for each family. You are required by our gymnastic insurance carrier to have your own health insurance & show us proof at registration.