Donna Gunn-Newkirk, Owner/Director
- Established Donna's Gym-nastics in 1993.
- Involved in gymnastics since 1975, as a competitor and instructor.
- Education – Donna is presently enrolled in the UW-Milwaukee dance teaching certification program. In 2007, she obtained her Elementary Education (PreK-6) license program through Cardinal Stritch University. Masters degree in Adapted Physical Education from UW-LaCrosse. Bachelor's degree in Physical Education (K-12) and minor in Dance from State University of New York at Brockport.
- Member of Brockport State Women's Gymnastics Team.
- Presently, employed as a Dance & Elementary PE teacher at the Stephen Bull Fine Arts School in Racine. Previously for 23 years, worked as a Special/Adapted PE teacher in Kenosha and Racine Counties, working with children with special needs.
- Received an award for her work as a Special Educator in 2001 from the Tri-county Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Assistant Gymnastics Coach at Tremper High School (1985-88) and Gymnastics Coach at Washington JR. High School (1986), Kenosha.
- Preschool Gymnastics Instructor at CYC, Kenosha (1988-91).
- Gymnastics Coach and Instructor at Henrietta Gymnastics Training Center Rochester, NY (1985).
Sara is currently a senior in high school and is on the varsity cheerleading squad. She has been a high school cheerleader for three years. Sara has nine years of dance training including ballet, hip-hop, tap, jazz and pointe. She has taught dance and cheerleading for a local recreation department. Her passion is to work with children teaching cheerleading and dance.
Karen is a former Central HS gymnast. She graduated from Carthage College with a degree in Elementary Education and Special Education in Cognitive Disabilities. She has 11 years of experience in family and educational support. Karen is also the mother of six children ranging in age from 1 1/2 to 14 years old!