- Class cancellations must be submitted in writing, 7 days prior to the beginning of class, otherwise NO REFUNDS will be made.lift.png
- If a class is cancelled by Donna's Gym-nastics, LLC, prior to the beginning of class, a full refund will be given.
- Procedures for refunds will be made as follows:
- Your check will be cashed and deposited by Donna's Gym-nastics.
- A check for your refund amount will be issued and sent out 14-18 business days after cancellation letter is received.
- No refunds will be issued without a 14-18 working day waiting period.
- REGISTRATION FOR CLASS IS CONDUCTED BY MAIL ONLY OR AT THE TIMES SCHEDULED ON-SITE - NOT the 1st night of class unless prearranged with the instructor.
- Assume your child is accepted into the class he/she is being signed up for, as there will NOT be a written confirmation sent (you may want to call prior to the beginning of the session, especially if you sent your registration out close to the start of the session).
- Prepayment is required to reserve a space in a desired class.
- Our prices are subject to change without written notice.
- One make-up is allowed during a session and can NOT be carried over from session to session. You are responsible for scheduling, with staff, any make-up classes and are not the responsibility of Donna's Gym-nastics.
- WE DO NOT REFUND OR CREDIT FOR MISSED OR DROPPED CLASSES AFTER THE SESSION BEGINS.
- All parents (even returning students) must stay 10-15 minutes at the 1st night of class for EACH term. This is when announcements are made & handouts are given. If you can not make the 1st night of class you must get a sub or tell the class instructors & find out what announcements were made. (Announcements are different every session).
- Parents are only allowed to come & watch the 1st & last class of the session. We find the students listen better to their instructors when parents are not around, as well as, there is less noise in the gym. If your child has separation problems, we will try to work with you both & gradually work on separating you from your child. The last night of class is Parents' Night, all parents & relatives are invited to watch the students.
What to Wear
- Proper attire is required.
- Children can wear shorts, t-shirts, sweat pants or leotards and socks.
- NO tights, belts, jeans (long or cut-offs), jewelry (No dangling or large hoop earrings, chokers, necklaces, etc.) or bulky hair clips & bands.
- For cheerleaders, preschoolers (12 months to 5 years old), and parents of preschoolers, sneakers need to be worn.
- For safety purposes, sandals are NOT allowed to be worn by parents or students.
We are offering 2 non-competitive performance team opportunities for both boy & girl students. These teams are: Dance/Cheer/Tumble Performance Team, & JR/ SR Dance/ Cheer/Tumble Performance Team. We are looking for students who are the following:
- Ready to make a commitment to train & work on routines for performances for Term #3 & 4 (2013). - This means if you sign-up, you are expected to stay with us till Jan. '09 when Season I ends. You are required to make all practices scheduled (so please don't sign-up unless you're ready to make the commitment). Excessive absences can get you dismissed from the team.
- You must be at least 6 years old & up & have been enrolled as a student at Donna's Gym-nastics.
- Monthly Saturday Practices are mandatory. They are only once a month & usually a practice to learn new routines -so please make sure you can commit!
Other pertinent team information:
- The teams will work on skills & also work on group & individual routines. NEW! If your child is performing an individual routine or duet & need extra practices there will be an additional charge of $10 per student to pay for the additional instructor time.
- There will be an additional cost of a team leotard/uniform & undergarments of about $65-85 & a team warm-up of about $110-130. Your child will have a chance to sell candy bars to fundraise for their own uniforms.
- Performance Dates for ALL teams will be announced and performs include special events such as our Gym Fest, Santa Showcase, Open Houses, as well as, USA Group Gymnastics Gym Fests and at local nursing homes.
- If you need to use the 2 payment plan, talk to Donna, there is an additional $5 fee. We require at least 50% down & then the 2nd payment is due by Tues., Oct. 4, 2008 of Term #1. The early registration plan can not be used with the early registration discount.
- We will be doing only 2 fundraising events for team warm-ups, costumes, equipment & road trips. All team members are required to participate in these fundraising events.